Vitamin B12, D3, and fat burner. Get your weekly vitamin boost with a quick injection!
Considering vitamin injections as a way to improve your health? Here are some of the benefits of doing so:
- Vitamin injections have been shown to be more effective compared to taking oral supplements.
- On the subject of vitamin injections vs oral supplements, they’re also more time-efficient. Pills/supplements have to be taken daily, while you can visit our office just once a week or so to get your injections. The results are also typically faster
- We offer personalized formulas for your injections depending on your individual needs.
Additionally, the benefits of these injections can help support your health in a number of ways. These include:
- Helping with weight loss
- Improving your gastrointestinal health
- Supporting your immune system
- Increasing your energy and stamina
- Decreasing your stress and anxiety
Vitamin injections have a number of benefits to improve your health and wellness. So, reach out to us to learn more.
Medical-grade skincare by Alastin is sold on-location.
Alastin Skincare is made with a blend of peptides and botanicals specifically engineered to help your skin recover from damage caused by sun exposure and aging. Alastin’s technology can:
- Remove signs of aging like dry skin, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Rebuild healthy collagen and elastin proteins to support visible changes to the surface layer of the skin
- Strengthen the skin barrier, so as to protect against future damage
- Result in smoother skin texture and more hydrated skin
- Help to maintain a more youthful appearance
Alastin Skincare can help restore damaged skin, resulting in a healthier appearance. Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
Peels work to suppress melanogenesis, the production of melanin, at the source. Simultaneously, this treatment also promotes rapid cell turnover. As a result, within as little as seven days you’ll see more even and bright skin tone. Additionally, this treatment can help to combat sun damage, melasma, UV-induced pigmentation, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
VI peel with Precision Plus Boosters, in addition to these benefits, also treats acne and acne scarring. This treatment works to stop current breakouts, as well as the scars and pigmentation they leave behind.
Peels are one of our most popular treatments. VI Peel is considered the #1 chemical peel, with 10 million peels sold worldwide. The results are fast, the treatment is painless and safe for all skin types, and peels are proven to accelerate the results of other treatments. These include laser treatments, microneedling, injectables, and PRP.
Set An Appointment With Us Today
To purchase VI Peel or any of these treatments, contact us to begin.